Friday, May 29, 2009

elope with me in private..

and we'll set something ablaze.

I'm headed back to Riverside.
away from San Francisco, the love of my life.
but it doesn't end there..

from Riverside I'll be headed to Liverpool, England.
and I'll be there until January(at least).

I'm not studying abroad.
I'm not really doing anything.
I'm taking a break from my life here to figure out what it is that I want and need.

San Francisco has given me so much love.
but I felt a kind of overwhelming apathy recently.
and I think you might know what I'm talking about.

I need to stop doubting, stop making excuses, stop worrying;
I need to swallow my fear and start living (again).

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

good for you, have an amazing time Danielle :)

Nikol Schiller said...

i think you described my feelings exactly.

i hope you find what you're looking for in england.