Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Running as fast as I can.

I'm not anywhere that I had planned to be.

But where I'm headed is even better.

I leave on Friday to spend a long weekend with my mom's side of the family in Wales.
Wales is a little boring, but a lot beautiful.
and my family there is so amazing.
My aunt and uncle have 8 kids, so their house is always full of people to play with and things to do.
Not to mention they always live in the most fantastic old houses.
They move around a lot, but they used to live in an old girls' school that looked like a castle (complete with tennis courts and various lakes), and then they moved into the Old Vicarage (next door to the New Vicarage).
I can't wait to see where they are now.

I'll be back in St. Helens on Tuesday evening.

Then, on Wednesday afternoon, I'm going to Aix En Provence to visit Marie!
From Aix, we're headed to Tuscany.
That's right, Tuscany.

Then back to France for a week.
Back to England for 3 days, then off to Madrid.

Home in St. Helens to make some more money,
then to Berlin for the 20th Anniversary of the fall of the Wall.

I feel like the luckiest girl in all of Europe.
I'm in the midst of some seriously good karma.

1 comment:

nikol Schiller said...

you're such a lover.

you sound wonderfully happy.

enjoy your travels. i'm extremely jealous but so glad you're doing this.